The easiest way to buy a property is to buy one to live in it. The reality is the Ghana tax and mortgage laws are in place to let everyone be able to afford the Ghanaian dream (Freedom + Financial Independence), aka own a house.
For some people you can truly save a lot of money by buying instead of renting. There are also numerous loans offered by The TDG Ecosystem offers: Traditional home loans and this Rent to Buy Option, that are all about providing affordable methods to buy a home. Rent to Buy offers enormous benefits.
• You’ve had trouble saving up for that down payment. We think saving up is hard. With RTBGH, you’ll save up little by little with each monthly payment to afford a down payment. You’re able to move into your new home and save towards purchasing the property.
• You need some time to get your finances in order. RTBGH only looks at your last 6 months of income, which means we’re a great option if you’re self employed or recently started a new job and need more time to fully document your income.
• You choose the property in a location that you want to be in, so long as they are located in anywhere in Ghana, but in covered regions.
• Your credit score isn’t quite where it needs to be yet. RTBGH accepts a minimum req, which means that even if you’ve hit a few bumps in the road, we can still be a great option. Once you’re in your RTBGH home, we’ll pair you with a free credit counselor to help you get mortgage ready.
• You can settle in to your new surroundings knowing that you’ll be able to buy the home you’re renting. With Rent to Buy, you can move into your new home now, renting the property on a Tenancy basis for a period of five years.